Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What am I supposed to do?

Please don't kill yourself. If you're still planning to drop out at 16, you're not even 16 yet. It may not seem like it, but you have more options than you think. I've been where you are (not literally, but emotionally), and trust me, it gets better if you're willing to work on it and push through it. You're right that your life will never be the same, but that doesn't mean it has to be awful. You still have the ability to find happiness, you just have to push through this rough patch and find something new to live for. Will it be hard right now? Yes. Will it maybe be hard for a few more years? Yes. But you can survive that long, and once you do, it will be worth it to have kept going. If you need help or support or advice or anything, though, feel free to email me (click on my name, click on "email"). I'm 17, and I'm perfectly willing to help you if you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment