Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New boyfriend or best dude friends?

Okay I know most people looking at this question automatically go for best friend, but frankly my best friend is also my ex-boyfriend. He is a very controlling friend to as in one of your lovely spats he told me I had to choose between him or a new guy friend because the guy friend liked me. I choose him which crushed the other guy which sucks. I hate hurting people. I love my best friend. He says he loves me to and e.t.c but rarely talks to me to play WOW. I think I should look for a boyfriend since we have been broken up since January 3, but he wants me to be his. I love the fact with being with my best friend in that way ,but he needs to grow up and mature a little. He has been there for me through thick and thin, and was the best guy I have ever dated. I just don't know what to do because I know if I get a boyfriend...he won't want to be my friend anymore because he still has feelings for me as I do for him, but I know he doesn't want a relationship at this moment. It is a conundrum. so please help and be brutally honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment