Sunday, July 17, 2011

I think my dog is sick?

So recently, my dog has been having diarrhea for the last 3 days or so. I was getting kind of worried, and then a day after the diarrhea started my dog threw up bone remnants. Ever since then, my dog has been doing a more solid poop, but it's still kind of wet, and it stinks bad. He does little bits of poo sometimes, and last night he did a little bit with a drop of blood that I noticed. I am getting really, really worried about my dog, and this morning he did a very light colored poop, a beige color. I am starting to get REALLY worried about my dog. My parents aren't home and I cant go to the vet because it's a pretty long distance. Is there anything I can do to help? No, I have not changed his diet, it consists of Iam's healthy naturals for puppies.On the first two days, he pooped a lot between short intervals, and now he's pooping less, but his last poo was the beige colored one. Does anyone know what is wrong with my dog? He is a bit over 9 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment