Friday, July 15, 2011

I keep having this recurring dream?

it ALWAYS takes place at my school, and it's been going on for like 4 years now. when i was in 5-7 grade it would take place at my elementary school library (even though I stopped going to elementary school after 5th grade) and in 8th grade it would just take place at my middle school with some aspects of my elementary school as well, but I was never in the library. anyway what happens is that everyone is doing normal things and before I know it there is a zombie invasion....in some of my dreams before it would only last until the zombies would come after me and then I would wake up, but in this one it was way worse. a big crowd of kids and I are walking outside and we see our teachers guarding the doors. we keep walking and we see our other classmates, as we walk up to them we realize they are zombies and they attack everyone except for me and my friends, we run past the teachers guarding the doors and they have no reaction, we run down the hallways and all they door are locked except for the very last room at the end, we get in and when we walk in theres already people inside. this is random but then my ex-boyfriend started hitting me in my face. then I go out of the room with my friends to the big room next door and open it, nothing is in there and when we turn around the entire school including teachers has been turned into zombies except for the people in the room. the are coming down the hallway so we return to our room and lock it. im not sure how this happened but everyone in the room turned into a zombie and I was the only survivor so I escape and run away from the school and I see parents and cars at the end, so I try to run to them and I run past some trees, they burn down around me but I can get away,i get in my car and next thing I know Im in a restaurant with my brother and all my friends and noone is a zombie. my friend from elementary comes up to me and says "it was all a rumor" then it turns into a class and my teacher, my ex, and some others are in

No comments:

Post a Comment